What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Felt Christmas Decorations....in action!

so.....

Before I pack away the tree for another year I thought I would share a few pictures of some of my felt creations and christmas decorations from 2012 ...IN ACTION!
 
These are a few I selected to hang on the tree and they really added a little something extra. It's also a nice way to display your handiwork too!







 
 
I'm really happy I got back into crafting in 2012.
 
It really is addictive and as well as the MedARTation aspect, it provides a sense of achievement, ignites your creativitity and there's also the social aspect too as I am finding more and more friends with crafting talents to share ideas with. 
 
It all adds up to fun and a great excuse to play and I am looking forward to continuing the fun in the new year.
 
I'll keep you posted.
 
Sarah x



No comments:

Post a Comment