What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Resolutions...number 1

1. Do a craft fair

This is it, this is the year. It's time I did a craft fair. The last one I did was about 20 years ago

 - have things changed? what's the etiquette for craft fairs these days? how much stock should I make?

I have a few things in mind to make and sell, but I like lists so I will make one and take great satisfaction in crossing things off as I make them in prep for my re-introduction to the crafting community.

I will just need to keep focused though. That's the things with crafting - you potentially end up with lots of things...things you might like to keep and occassionally too many things to know what to do with!

I found this website detailing craft fairs in the northwest....hopefully there will be something not too far away.

www.ukcraftfairs.com

Best get googling for info on craft fairs too..unless anyone out there has any advice or info they could share??

Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment