What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Sunday 5 August 2012

Creating the Blog....

Hi, I'm Sarah.

I always find Arts and Crafts are a great way to relax and empty the mind of the world.....and mindful absorption in your art is a form of Meditation - hence the birth of

MedARTation!

I am no expert, but I do like having a go so hopefully you can join me on my MedARTation journey and feel inspired to have a go.

I will be posting pictures, suggestions and stories for you and would love to hear yours too.

See you back soon and....Stay smiley x

No comments:

Post a Comment