What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Friday 7 September 2012

Craft Fair 8&9th September 2012, Uppermill...

There's an Autumn Craft Festival on this weekend (8th & 9th September 2012) at

Civic Hall
Uppermill,
Saddleworth.
10am to 4pm.

It's fairly local to me so may pop over and see what's going on.

Will be a nice day out as its a nice part of the country and I hear they have lots of nice food too!

Check it out x

www.saddleworthonline.co.uk

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment