What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Tuesday 18 September 2012

so much to do...and so much fun doing it

Things have been pretty busy of late.
We bought a house...and it needs LOTS doing to it, but that's ok - it's a blank canvas to test out new ideas on :o)

My mind has also been feeling a bit creative...maybe a little too creative as I now have 101 ideas of things I'd like to try, but I'm trying to be mindful and focus on the now.

I have been collecting beer bottle tops for a long time and would like to make a mosaic from them.
I've also been looking at ideas for bottles....any suggestions?
For our stairs I'm thinking of doing something a little more decorative and off the cuff to make a feature out of them...will post pictures once done ;o)

Some of my favourite tweeters are the upcyclers and I have had a look at www.hipcycle.com and they have some great ideas.

I've also been creating my mood boards on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/medartation so you can follow what I'm thinking!

Be back soon with more MedARTation projects x

No comments:

Post a Comment