What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Sunday 2 September 2012

Craft magazines...so many to chooses from!

So....whilst browsing the shelves of the Supermarket, I also came across "Craftseller". There are so many craft magazines...where do you start!? I thought this was a good starting place for me.



I'm a first time reader and as a born again crafter I must say it's brilliant. I've read though it twice and every time I see something different.
Great to see what other crafters are doing and fantastic ideas for projects too. This edition came with a free stamping set which is perfect as I was going to get some stamps for my "Homemade" labels to put on my MedARTation wares. There were also printed sheets for papercrafts included & ideas for Christmas crafts.

I got the impression that it's ok to make the projects for sale at your own craft fairs based on letters from other readers which is nice to know...you have to be soooo careful these days.

I'm hoping to do a craft fair at some point so hopefully I'll pick up some tips!

Interestingly, there was an article on blogging - Great for beginners like me.

If you would like to check it out follow the link www.subscribeonline.co.uk/craftseller

Thanks for dropping in x

No comments:

Post a Comment