What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Stitching therapy...

Here's a link to an interesting article I found which may be of interest to all you crafters out there

http://healing.about.com/od/therapies/a/stitching-therapy.htm

Crafts really are a form of MedARTation and good for the soul.

In the spirit of sharing, I was prompted to pick up my passion for crafts and set this blog up following my own personal tragedy and I must say it has really helped.

It's nice to be able to take 5 minutes (or hours!) and turn your focus to something else...it's just me and the felt... and that's a very calming place to be.

I hope your crafts give you as much peace and harmony as mine do.

stay smiley x

No comments:

Post a Comment