What is MedARTation?

"MedARtation is a concept. Crafts are known to be relaxing, good for reducing stress & improving health. Share in my journey, create wonderful gifts or unique pieces to keep & most importantly, take time out of this busy world for you. Thanks for dropping in x "

Carry on Crafting #COC, #MedARTation

NB: I do not mind if you make the projects from this blog, but please could you credit me in any pictures/links or promotional material you use & kindly not market any of my creations as your own original designs. Thanks x

Friday 7 September 2012

Shopping for crafts supplies...

Just been surfing the net for craft supplies.

I have cut out lots of small felt christmas stockings and need some pre-cut Numbers, Letters and embellishments to pretty them up.

*pre-cut makes my life so much easier as finding it fiddley snipping small details.

Am going to do individual tree decorations, a 'Merry Christmas' and/or 'Noel' garland & an advent garland/calender! Have many more christmas crafts lined up too.

Found some good things on www.ebay.co.uk and www.bakerross.co.uk

I will be watching and waiting for the postman
x

What online stores do you get your supplies from?

No comments:

Post a Comment